Here is what you will need:
1. Change "Dial Up" settings to never dial a connection:
2. Put the filters on the phones, making sure not to put a filter on the DSL modem. Please refer to the image provided in the instructions to hook up filters.
3. Plug the modem power supply into the wall, plug the power supply cord into the modem. Plug the cross-connect cables into the modem and the PC. Turn on the modem.
4. When the ASDL green light stops blinking and stays on all the time, re-boot the computer.
5. You should now be able to surf the internet.
6. If you should need assistance, please call 798-9900 for technical support, although we do encourage self installation.